Pediatric Care Coordinator
Communication Cottage Therapy, LLC is currently seeking a Pediatric Care Coordinator to work in our cottage location in Myrtle Beach SC.
This position is a part time, hourly position that will allow for consistent work hours for someone looking to work in the mornings/early afternoons. You will join a supportive work environment and have a beautiful place to work and thrive.
We are a therapist-owned private practice in the Myrtle Beach area of South Carolina. We currently provide individualized Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy services to children from birth – 21 years of age.
If you see yourself working with families and therapists and helping to connect families in the community with the services that they need to help their children meet their full potential then this position is for you.
We cannot make the biggest difference that we want to make without our supportive administrative team and our next member may just be YOU. Apply Today.
FOR THIS POSITION
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain a positive working environment and reflect the values of the company as the first person people will see
when they come into the cottage.
- Answer incoming calls and direct families/inquiries to the right next steps.
- Work on building out new hires schedules for both in home or in cottage positions - connecting families with the
care that they need which is so important.
- Appointment Confirmations and working on filling gaps and rescheduling as needed.
- Work directly with therapists in the cottage location and support with general admin tasks - helping with material
prep if schedule allows.
- Light cleaning/maintaining of space to keep it welcoming for families and providers.
- Community Outreach regarding services that Communication Cottage Therapy Provides.
FOR THIS POSITION
Applicants must be located or willing to relocate to Myrtle Beach, SC (or surrounding areas)
Strong interpersonal skills
Attention to detail
Basic Tech Skills and willingness to learn our Electronic Medical Records System
Self Awareness Skills - example: knowing when to ask for help
Dedication to the mission and heart of the company - providing high quality services to our families.
Collaboration + Ability to Work as a Team
WE BELIEVE IN MAKING A DIFFERENCE
AND VALUING EVERY MEMBER OF OUR TEAM
We believe in meeting families and their children where they are (literally with in-home services and figuratively) as well as our cottage (opening July 2023).
We believe in helping to equip each family with resources, evidence-based strategies, and support to help their child meet their potential.
If you are bilingual please be sure this is listed in your resume or cover letter.